Supports company operations by maintaining office systems, managing inventory and In House (web and tour) merchandise sales, providing tour support for the band and road crew and providing accounting assistance to the CFO.
• Manage, pay and reconcile all company bills accurately and in a timely manner
• Manage, collect and reconcile all company receivables accurately and in a timely manner (including but not limited to tour reconciliations and record label payments)
• Promptly make bank deposits including desktop checks, cash branch deposits, tour cash (including foreign currency) and entering account distributions in accounting system
• Track tour pay, including deposits to the booking agencies, and venue checks
• Prepare tour cash and per diems
• Apply for necessary paperwork, such as Certificate of US Residency and other necessary tax-exemption paperwork
Inventory and In-House Sales
• Maintain inventory organization, counts and costs and ensure proper stock levels to meet demand without excess inventory
• Manage inventory and manufactured product reorders and craft negotiation strategies to close deals with optimal terms
• Prepare merchandise projections and shipments/returns of merchandise to/from tour
• Fulfill and ship orders from importers, fulfill and ship orders from US distributor
• Prepare quarterly In-House Sales Reports (including Tour and Web sales)
• Track and manage artist consignment orders and collections
• Report web store sales to Soundscan
• Seek out opportunities and develop ideas for new merchandise products
Band Tour Support
• Maintain band guest list, including extra ticket buys and all seating charts
• Coordinate visas and passports
• Coordinate and manage planning for after show parties
• Coordinate local Portland accommodation needs for visiting business guests
Maintaining Office Systems
• Maintain office equipment (such as postage meter, printer, etc.)
• Manage all property questions/issues
• Backup company server and swap and store hard drives
• Manage stock of all office supplies, including kitchen, bathroom, printer, etc.
• Manage security alarm, sprinkler maintenance, fire extinguisher maintenance, etc.
1) Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
2) Organizational ability - Demonstrate a systematic approach to carrying out assignments.
3) Problem solving skills - Demonstrate a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems; present options and ideas to enhance current processes or procedures; translate problems into practical solutions.
4) Intellectual ability - Accurately and consistently follow oral or written instructions; provide clear directions; prepare complete and accurate reports
5) Communication skills - Work effectively and professionally with diverse staff and members; possess well-developed interpersonal skills
6) Integrity - Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion; exhibit honesty and sound judgment
7) Independence – Able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervision
8) Flexibility – Able to work with changing and evolving situations and opportunities
9) Collaborative spirit, team player
ADDITIONAL USEFUL COMPETENCIES:
• Accredited 4-year College degree required, ideally in Accounting or Business Administration (best if taken Beginning and Intermediate Accounting classes)
• Accurate 10-key
• Intermediate-level computer skills and specialized software like Microsoft Excel, Access, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Quickbooks a plus
PAY AND BENEFITS:
Pink Martini Inc./Heinz Records LLC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Our premium benefits package includes medical, dental, flexible spending, life and disability, and 401(k) plans.
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications, please submit a formal resume, cover letter and references for first consideration to xxx-xxx-xxxx
Pink Martini Inc./Heinz Records LLC. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms or temporary agencies for this employment opportunity.
Office Manager, Purchasing Manager, Accounting Assistant