Do you have a heart for children in deep poverty and a passion for maternal and child nutrition? Join our team! Help develop and expand our Tessa Grace Nutrition Program, along with related medical ministries. At the heart of this program is our fight against infant mortality through nutrition. So many children around the world are cast aside and die prematurely due to lack of access to nutrition and medical care.
Please note: Children's Relief International is a Christian Mission Agency. We look for individuals with a strong sense of calling from God to serve in modern day missions. Like similar agencies, all CRI staff members raise support for their salaries. We help the support raising process through professional presentations and personal training. Please consider your willingness to raise support before sending an application.
IMPROVE THE PROGRAM AND BUILD AWARENESS
Use your experience and research to help our program improve for future mothers and children. You are a voice for kids in deepest poverty. Speak up on their behalf and make a great impact on our world.
- Study our Tessa Grace Nutrition program
- Research similar programs in other organizations
- Find ways to improve the program and implement your changes at one of our sites
- Create improved material and communications for educating the local church about the Tessa - Grace Nutrition Program
- Come up with creative fundraising ideas
- Identify new target areas for sponsors and ways to connect to the program
GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
Go and see our nutrition programs at work around the world. Leave a lasting benefit to the program and the people by helping make our Tessa Grace Nutrition Program even better.
- Learn how the Tessa Grace Nutrition Program runs on the field
- Interview our national missionaries about the program, needs, and vision for the future at all Tessa Grace locations
- Serve the people and see the ministry at work
THIS POSITION WOULD INCLUDE:
- Travel overseas to our project sites to monitor performance
- Assist with training our international partners and staff
- Identify new locations where the program can grow
- Help spread the word out about this program
- A desire to reach and help the deeply poor of our time
- Experience working in the fields of nutrition or health
- Friendly and relational personality
- Passion for nutrition and medicine
- Organized and self-motivated
- Willing to serve with us for at least one semester
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
You’ll raise personal support for your salary, and we’ll help you do it. (Your salary is based on experience, education, skill level, etc.). And don’t forget about all those airline miles!