Medical Scribes - New or Experienced - Find You Physician Mentor Today!
Scribe-X scribes are heading off to medical, NP, and PA school soon. Many are being accepted because of the value placed on specializing in scribing.
Scribe-X want to hire those with a passion for healthcare, a drive to learn about medicine and medical decision-making, and the professionalism and drive to succeed in the fast-paced environment as a member of a care team.
All Openings include:
- Pairing with a physician mentor to work with routinely for the next year or beyond;
- Paid training – typically 3-6 weeks long;
- Becoming an integral part of a care team!
Openings vary from month to month, but typically include the following options:
- Work in-clinic, alongside your physician mentor, on your feet for extended periods of time;
- Work from home, alongside your physician mentor via a telehealth platform;
Medical schools place a lot of weight on telehealth and rural healthcare experience;
- Master 1 or more specialties, including Family Practice, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Dermatology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology and many more...
Applying is easy. Just include your resume, typing speed and, weekly availability. Openings throughout Washington.
Scribe-X is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status. We also support a safe and drug-free work environment through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.Discrimination in all forms is unacceptable at Scribe-X, and Scribe-X is committed to a workplace free from discrimination and retaliation. Applicants for employment are also entitled to selection and hiring processes free from discrimination and retaliation. Scribe-X encourages applicants who believe that Scribe-X has subjected them to discrimination or retaliation to contact Scribe-X’s human resources at------------ or humanresources(at)scribe-x.com, or by mailing a letter to Scribe-X Human Resources, 931 SW King Avenue, Portland, OR 97205. All applicant complaints shall be addressed promptly, and Scribe-X shall respond to the applicant within five (5) business days of receipt unless extenuating circumstances prevent compliance with this deadline.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
scribe, research, lab, Internship, patient contact hours