Are you looking for a rewarding career working with the leading Technology, Electric and Renewable service provider in the North Bay? Do you want to earn top pay, great benefits and be surrounded by an incredibly smart, driven and dynamic team? If so, then look no further.
Summit Technology Group has an immediate, full-time opening for a Marketing/PR Representative with a construction, architectural, design-build, background, a positive attitude, integrity and a strong work ethic. This person must be proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook and all social media platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Relationship Management & Business Development
• Advocate on behalf of the company brand both internally and externally
• Identify new sales leads
• Pitch products and/or services
• Establish and maintain favorable relationships with clients, designers, architects and builder contractors
• Plan and conduct market research to determine potential for effective change, communicating results to management
• Develop and maintain a strategic marketing plan and a marketing strategy to accomplish STG corporate goals. Including recommendations based on professional experience. This would include different campaigns for different services STG offers and it would be a moving target based on market conditions, etc.
• Arrange special events for direct and indirect advertising, helping to gain public attention
• Organize and facilitate client events, festivities, and entertainment
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients, designers, architects and build contractors to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Other duties as assigned.
2. Media Administration
• Work with media outlets to publish timely company information
• Press releases, Blog posts
• Brochure development
• Social media website material – LinkedIn, Facebook
• Assist with growth of online support base and traffic
• Assist with edits and revisions of company website as needed
• Publish videos and photos on company website and social media
• Implement social media strategies
• Consult with advertising agencies to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media
• Assist with project highlights, jobsite photos for PR documents and for clients
• Other duties as assigned.
Summit Technology Group, Inc. (STG), has been in business in Sonoma County for 50 years and is a well-respected and established Technology, Electrical and Renewable Contracting Company. STG values each and every employee and we believe in mentoring and supporting employees to reach their career potential!
We offer medical, dental and vision benefits which are available the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Base plan benefits are 100% paid for by the Company for employee coverage. Full benefits are offered after successful completion of the 90-day introductory period and include a 401k plan with employer matching, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. Please note: STG is proud to maintain a drug-free work environment. Job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Please submit a current resume and a cover letter stating qualifications, compensation requirements and availability, to ------------
Marketing, Public Relations