Are you an amazing marketer?
Do you love technology?
Are you interested in stocks and the economy?
Do you have a sense of humor?
If you answered yes to at least most of these questions, keep reading, you're in the right place.
Adam Mesh Trading Group, located in NYC near Penn Station, is a leading financial publishing company providing educational content and programming to individual retail traders and investors.
Established in 2006, we support individuals in need of a better understanding of investing their investments and trading accounts by providing innovative, realistic, and dynamic strategies and solutions. We operate through a consultative approach, listening to customers and providing what best meets their needs in an ever-changing financial market.
We have provided services to over 50,000 customers nationwide and communicate with over 500,000 subscribers. Adam Mesh Trading Group is one of the leaders in the financial publishing industry and has great customer satisfaction.
Much of the company’s success is due to our experienced in-house management team. We pride ourselves on finding talented people who can contribute their expertise in a fast-paced, high energy work environment.
WHY ADAM MESH TRADING GROUP?
• Competitive Base Salary
• Dynamic and Fun Company Culture with a Family environment - Office Kitchen, Coffee and Food pantry - company outings at Karaoke, Ping Pong, Pool Parties!
• Small Team Environment
• Infusionsoft CRM training
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
• 401k Plan with Company Match
• Gym Reimbursement for Employees on Medical Plans
• Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MARKETING ASSOCIATE
• Be a part of a fast paced, energetic "start-up" like atmosphere, working with digital marketing director and operations director to generate campaigns for internal, external marketing and sales tracking
• Design and execution of marketing, sales and communications strategies and tactics aligned with value proposition and branding strategy.
• Perform market analysis for existing products or new opportunities
• Lead projects from beginning to end for marketing materials of various types from display, search, and email campaigns, to microsites and sales copy
• Responsible for executing marketing strategy and implementation of small to medium scope projects and supporting broader strategy execution that contribute to business growth goals. (*this is just extra...)
SKILLS YOU HAVE
Experience in many commonly used digital platforms and marketing tools email marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp), webinar tools (GoToWebinar), Video software, Google Analytics, InfusionCRM, advertising (AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn), etc.
You are organized marketing communications professional focused on delivering results. Must have the ability to multi-task, focus on multiple projects and deadlines, while ensuring proper communication to team members and partners on deliverables.
Calm-under-pressure and have a can-do/must-do attitude that can produce in a high energy environment, working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Thoughtful and exercise outstanding judgement; knowing when is appropriate to seek guidance
Must be highly motivated and willing to learn new skillsets and/or transfer outside working experiences to the above-referenced assignments
Associates/some college; BA or BS
At least 1-2+ years of previous relevant work experience; some basic understanding of financial industry preferred
Ability to work in a flexible, adaptive work environment
Self-motivated, independent worker and a team player with the ability to collaborate and deliver results
Great organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
marketing, infusionsoft, creative