Here's Your Chance! Join the Eanes ISD Team. Great Benefits and Team Atmosphere.
Please complete an application on the District website
*Only applications submitted through the Eanes ISD website will be accepted and considered for employment.*
Perform professional psychological work in assessment, behavior management, and counseling for students with emotional disabilities, learning disabilities, and behavioral problems. Assess the psychological and psycho-educational needs of students referred to special education services.
• Master’s degree in psychology from accredited college or university.
• Valid Texas license as a licensed specialist in school psychology granted by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
• Knowledge of procedures for assessing achievement and intellectual, emotional, and behavioral functioning for educational purposes.
• Knowledge of prevention and intervention strategies, including behavior management interventions.
• Knowledge of child and adolescent development.
• Strong consultation skills for conferencing with teachers, parents, and students.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Two years experience providing psychology services in an educational setting.