Sync Residential is a fast growing, boutique multi-family management company with elite Class A luxury properties.
This position is primarily a sales position with a strong emphasis on customer service, sales, meeting goals and achieving financial results. The Leasing Consultant handles the leasing process, from start to finish.
• Answers all telephone calls, stands and greets all in-person visitors. Answers inquiries and provides rental information in an enthusiastic and positive manner. Schedules sales appointments. Converts prospect phone calls into property visits.
• Tours model or market units daily, confirming readiness for presentation each morning and closing each evening. Demonstrates units to prospects in a manner so as to attempt to close 50% of all prospects shown. Must meet individual goals and property goals set by the property. Goals may fluctuate depending on the needs of each specific property.
• Records all traffic and activities daily and applies company guest card and follow-up programs in a prompt and consistent manner.
• Notifies prospects of application acceptance or rejection within 24 hours of acceptance determination.
• Completes and reviews market survey to maintain current knowledge of local markets.
• Receives and records resident service requests ensuring full and accurate information is taken; posts completed service requests. Follows up by phone on completed work orders taken each week.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of one year of Leasing Consultant experience
High school graduate or GED
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Experience in Resman, Entrata or Yardi is a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding customer service skills, and strong problem-solving skills
Must have a valid Driver’s license
Medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability & life insurance
401(k) with employer matching
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee apartment discount
leasing, sales, customer service