Meglen's Waterwise Landscapes is a small landscape company in northern Fort Collins that specializes in new and renovated landscape construction. We are looking to fill positions, Foreman and Landscape Technician starting February-March 2019. Must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation, have at least 1 year experience for Technician and 4 years plus 1 year as Forman for Foreman position.
* Work closely with operation manager and designer
* Always represent the company best interest, maintain a high level of quality, integrity and professionalism.
* Lead and instruct crew to produce quality and profitable product.
* Teach and train employees proper procedures and processes to ensure that quality final product will be achieved.
* Maintain a clean jobsite, orderly and stocked equipment trailer.
* Delegate and insure equipment is maintained, greased and fueled
* Determine what equipment, material, labor and tools are needed for completion of tasks for employees and self on all projects
* Take ownership of all decisions made by you and your crew.
* Direct, oversee and participate in work performed by your crew.
* Understand and meet production and project schedule deadlines without sacrificing quality and customer satisfaction.
* Maintain a safe work enviroment.
* Forsee problems and have answers for these problems before they occur.
* Proficient at skidsteer and other equipment operation
* Very familiar with sprinkler installation and drip systems
* Proficient or certified in paver installation
* Can drive a truck with a large trailer
* Good plant knowledge and care
Technician will need to have general skills related to construction or landscaping. Must be able to get to shop or jobsite and be able to work 35-50 hours per week. Must be able to work well with others and maintain a cooperative spirit. 1 or more years experience is prefered.