Are you looking to learn a trade and grow with a local company? Join this upscale landscaping team! We’re looking for several determined individuals to join our Landscape Construction crew, including a Crew Leader.
We’re looking for someone who will fit our team with the following traits:
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to learn and take direction
- Desire to grow into a leadership position preferred
- 2+ years in landscaping required
- Masonry, planting, and irrigation experience preferred
- A valid driver's license is a plus
For Crew Leaders:
- Strong leadership ability
- 2-4 years experience as a Crew Leader
- We specialize in hardscape, lighting, irrigation, carpentry, and plantings. We do NO lawn mowing or snow removal.
Must have transportation to the shop.
GreenRoots is one of the highest-quality landscape design and construction companies in the area. We install all aspects of detailed landscape design and are expanding our construction division to include new arenas. We're looking to grow our team with dedicated individuals who have former experience and we offer a highly competitive salary in order to attract this top talent.
New hires who demonstrate leadership ability will qualify to move up to crew leaders/management after working on the GreenRoots team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Experience: Landscaping, 2 years (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
Pay Frequency: Weekly