We are currently seeking an Sales Account Executive within our Sales Team. This is a unique opportunity as:
• Our sales positions are in a recession proof industry
• We offer competitive performance-based compensation opportunities for qualified candidates
• We are willing to provide hands-on training and continued support
• We maintain a team-focused sales environment
Minimum required qualifications:
• Assertive and positive attitude
• Strong desire to succeed in a competitive market
• Must be extremely reliable, dependable, and responsible
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Reliable form of personal transportation; valid driver's license
Preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Prior sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated success in growing a book of business
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple sales and their related tasks simultaneously and successfully
• Proficient in Salesforce, Outlook & CRM's
• Self-directed and accountable in managing clients and their data
• Ability to network
• Building a client book of business by maintaining a record of success in prospecting, qualifying, and developing a client base.
• Ensuring client retention by providing best-in-class service.
• Maintaining a good comfort level navigating and managing a long and sometimes complex sales cycle.
• Strong adherence to internal compliance policies.
• Work with the Administration team to ensure clients data is accurate and complete and any problem is addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
• Take direction and collaborate with department leaders to advance knowledge of industry and learn each sales campaign.
• Developing a case by case pitch that has a compelling value proposition to progress the sales cycle.
• Understand each sales campaign and its accompanying documentation and effectively communicate such to clients.