• Promote and sell BEC's cellular products and cloud solutions by written & verbal presentation of BEC's value proposition.
• Support sales and marketing activities of BEC's channel partners.
• Understand BEC's products and services - how they are differentiated, priced, and competitively positioned
• Participate in trade shows, customer or partner training/promotional events.
• Support regional sales managers and senior sales managers on achieving monthly, quarterly sales goals.
• Coordinate and handles all customer requests including forecasting, order entry, pricing, shipping & delivery information etc.
• Assist the customer in the resolution of all issues
• Participate in sales team calls and market development activities
College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Prior customer service or sales experience is required
• Strong phone prospecting and cold calling skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and be able to work independently
• Experienced in sales CRM tools such as Salesforce
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work quickly and collaboratively
• A great attitude and strong work ethic
BEC Technologies provides great employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, on-job training, paid vacations and personal leaves, and an opportunity to build your career in one of the most dynamic industries.
sales, LTE, WLAN, fiber, broadband