We are looking for someone that is caring, energetic, has a passion for working with children and. loves baby snuggles.
– Responsible for daily planning and implementation of the curriculum and use of materials; encourage each child to participation in classroom activities, keep each child safe and nurture them. Additionally, each teacher must develop and maintain positive partnering relationships with parents.
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood, a plus
- Or, have completed their NC Early Childhood Credential or equivalent
- Or, at least 1 years of experience working in a licensed childcare facility with infants.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hardworking work ethic and proven excellent work attendance
- Organized and attention to detail
- CPR/ First Aid
- TB test
- Current NC background Qualification letter