HVAC Technician you will respond to emergency and non-emergency calls, monitor all critical and non-critical infrastructure, make adjustments/repairs, as needed. The candidate will also perform maintenance and repair all types of electromechanical equipment, maintain equipment logs, and preventative maintenance records. The candidate will report all unsafe conditions and failures to supervisors while performing all work in a safe and professional manner. The candidate must be willing to perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by supervisors in areas such as HVAC, chiller, and air handler maintenance.
Schedule: Overnight Shift including Weekends and Holidays
Competitive salary and benefits provided including healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability and 401K. Paid time off and compensation for holidays.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent GED certification.
• HVAC trade school completion and certification.
• Have all applicable and current certifications and be able to comply with all government requirements.
• Have advanced technical knowledge in solving complex problems related to existing electrical and new installations.
• Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office and Outlook. Willingness to learn new software programs is a must.
• Adhere to Employee Handbook policies.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills, professionalism and good time management.
• Work well in teams, be self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
• Commitment to follow policies and procedures.
• Flexible and willing to adapt to changes and new requirements.
• Be able to work under pressure, handle multitude of projects concurrently while paying close attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate problems and propose solutions.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Essential to possess a valid driver’s license, safe driving record and have consistent access to reliable transportation.
• Be able to travel out of state for additional training on relevant HVAC systems.
• Must pass initial and random drug tests.
• Required to pass a background check.
• Ability to obtain medium security government clearance.
• 100% commitment to all safety requirements as listed in the Employee Handbook including personal protective equipment.
• Provide a first look response into system failures and coordinate the appropriate action for the maintenance and sustainment of the facility.
• Check-in with foreman for schedule jobs after the completion of each job and at the end of each work day.
• Responsible for time management of jobs scheduled each day.
• Assist on job site with other technicians as needed.
• Respond promptly to service calls.
• Responsible for daily preparation of parts and tools for each day’s activities.
• Document Tasks - Complete ticket and close in cloud-based software.
• Complete work in a timely manner.
• Must be able to work irregular and/or extended hours including weekends, holidays and various hours during the swing, day, or night shift.
• Performs other duties or responsibilities as required.
HVAC Technician, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning