Heavy Equipment Operator
• A heavy equipment operator drives or controls construction equipment, including bulldozers, forklifts, backhoes, dump trucks, delivery trucks.
• -Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
• Maintaining roads, road repair
• Use various pieces of equipment to perform fine grading and finishing, sloping and banking, backfilling, demolition, ditching, loading, excavating and stockpiling
• Able to operate a manual transition
• Inform and advise the management or repairmen for major repairs or maintenance
• Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in coordination with them
• Perform other duties, as and when assigned
• Can work independently with minimum supervision
• Flexible to work during odd hours
• Locally drive a Refrigerated delivery truck
Salary: $15 an hour
Full time: Mon – Fri 8:00AM -4:30PM, Occasional Saturday