The Fabrication Manager will play a key role in several areas of SLDG’s event
production including design, fabrication and on-site execution. Candidate must be
highly organized, able to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines and thrive in a
Duties include but are not limited to, designing and producing event scenic and decor,
oversight of all custom fabrications and designs, assisting with creating custom client
proposals and builds, supporting the Operations Manager in the warehouse,
managing 3rd party production partners, advance and onsite logistical support and
supervision for all types of event activations including galas, fundraisers, marketing,
press events, and other special events.
• Assist design team in pricing proposals and creation of event element budgets
• Creating build plates & designs for event elements
• Assist design team in developing custom elements for event designs
• Have active role in supporting the planning, coordination, and execution of
multiple types of events
• Research new production partners and products, both in the US and
• Manage all custom fabrication projects including budgeting and production
• Manage special projects as needed.
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Managing supplier relationships.
(Tel)------------ - (Fax)------------
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects/
events are delivered efficiently.
• Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team.
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
• On-site Supervision of design and production staff while interfacing with client for
company events. Events may include but not limited to DMV area, North
America, Europe, and Asia.
Basic Qualifications & Skills Required
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Sketch-up and CNC
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to travel (both domestic and international).
• Align with Company’s Core Values.
Manager, Carpenter, Fabrication, CNC