Are you looking for an opportunity to:
*Be appreciated for your hard work?
*Work with people you really like?
*Make a significant difference in a company?
*To be rewarded for achieving results?
DPI Quality Custom Finishes is looking for residential and commercial painters. These positions will be entry level, require extensive lifting, climbing ladders, and working in tight spaces (attics and closets). We are looking for candidates who will be self-starting, coachable, and have a desire to get things done efficiently and on time. Candidates need to have the ability to work flexible and extended hours including weekend hours as needed. Normal hours are from 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Follow all OSHA standards and procedures to ensure safety
• Provide excellent client service by acting courteously and promptly to client needs and specifications
• Loading vans with equipment and materials
• Prepare work sites and paintable surfaces for finish work
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to climb stepladders, straight ladders, and scaffolding
• Ability to lift 25 pounds regularly
• Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
• Ability to listen and follow the instructions of the Crew Leader
DPI Quality Custom Finishes is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, and retirement. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted and a valid Iowa driver’s license is preferred.
Be a part of the DPI Quality Custom Finishes team by applying in person at 1402 18th ST SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404.