Digital Media Coordinator
• Collaborate with VP/Ad Agency on annual social media strategy for the destination.
• Analyze and translate anecdotal or qualitative data (derived from both in-app and external software) into recommendations
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy when time permits and notify VP of additional opportunities.
• Collaborate on the creation, curation and digital publishing of inspiring high-quality content (written, images, video) to reach/engage target audiences (visitors, meeting planners, stakeholders, locals)
• Coordinate a social editorial content calendar, including regular publishing schedules
• Collaborate with team on photography and video (self-generated/user-generated/influencer generated/sourced)
• Coordinate with Marketing Coordinator on paid digital placements after the agency buys approved, including cross-platform digital strategies and event-based and seasonal promotions notated in the content calendar
• Online Promotions, Contests, and Content
• Coordinate with Ad Agency digital media contests, promotions, and campaigns - fulfillment certificates procured and inventoried by Marketing Coordinator.
• Monitor, listen and respond to digital users while cultivating conversations- leads, sales, and visits fulfilled by Convention Sales Director and Marketing Coordinator
• Coordinate efforts in building online reviews and reputation
• Coordinate influencer outreach efforts
• Identify threats, potential negative commentary or crises in user-generated content surrounding the company/brand/destination and notify VP.
• Analyze campaigns, interpret analytics, and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into a recommendation for digital media strategy, campaigns, advertising, and content marketing
• Compile activity and performance reports monthly, quarterly, annually/year to date, year over year, and on-demand
Digital, Social, Coordinator