Digital Marketing Analyst
What's it Like to Work @ Benepath
It’s more than just a job. We believe that having the right work/life balance is one of the most important factors in achieving success, which is evident by the substantial growth we have realized over the last 12 years.
Flexible Hours & Schedule, Team Environment, Casual Dress Code, Team Building (Company BBQ, Charity Functions, and Softball), Company Reimbursement for Professional Training, Advancement Opportunities, Competitive Salary with Bonus based on production.
What We Do
Benepath, Inc. is a digital marketing agency specializing in generating leads for insurance agents nationwide. Our clients(the insurance agents/agencies) value us for our integrity, dedication and hard work. We take the time to understand our clients’ business and align ourselves with our clients' goals.
The Job Opportunity: Digital Marketing Analyst
• Managing budgets and bids for multiple platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo.
• Building effective Paid Search campaigns
• Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting.
• Providing feedback regarding landing pages and ads.
• Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources / mediums.
• Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations.
• Measuring and optimizing campaigns to meet internal KPIs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management with an Interest in Analytics.
• Experience creating and executing quantifiably successful Search campaigns across major portals (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
• Knowledgeable regarding emerging search trends and landscape surrounding content, distribution, search tactics and measurement/verification advancements
• Excellent written, statistical, and presentation skills
• Highly organized, able to multitask effectively and respond to changes quickly
• Strong collaborative nature to build relationships across the enterprise
• Insurance or Financial Services experience
• Experience with specific tools such as Microsoft Access or Sequel
• 2+ years of relevant strategic SEM planning and maintenance experience in AdWords/Analytics and other relevant platforms at a company or agency
Compensation will be commensurate based on experience.
Eligible for a Biweekly bonus based on production goals.
And an annual bonus just comes with the job!
Job Type: Full-time