DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT – Nonprofit - Washington, DC
Location: GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer - East Coast Office
1700 K Street, NW, Suite 660
Washington, DC 20006
At Farragut North Metro
If you have a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1 year of experience in Development and would love to support a nonprofit mission, this may be the next role for you!
The Development Assistant provides fundraising support for GO2. You would be responsible for the administrative operations of the development department, including gift/donation processing, donor acknowledgment, donor database entry, management and integrity, preparing reports, account reconciliation, mailing lists. Experience with the Raiser's Edge and Luminate platforms preferred.
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer is a nationally groundbreaking healthcare nonprofit that offers competitive salaries, a warm and flexible work environment, opportunities for growth and an excellent benefits package.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making ability.
• Ablility to prioritize, manage several different projects simultaneously and work well with others in with a diplomatic, positive style.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office including fluency with Excel, Word and Outlook, databases.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a larger team and with diverse groups and individuals.
• Ability to work occasional evening or weekend hours at events and meetings.
WHEN YOU APPLY, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER EXPLAINING WHY THIS JOB SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT FIT FOR YOU, AND INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
APPLY TO: xxx-xxx-xxxx
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME.
Nonprofit, fundraising, gift, donation, cancer, database, Raiser's Edge, donor, healthcare