The AllStar Group is a nationally recognized conference and live event design firm that has been forging a great reputation of ensuring success for nearly three decades.
The AllStar Group has an opening for motivated individuals to help supervise and work with our production/ warehouse department. The ideal candidate for our team would work well with others, have experience in event or theatrical scenic production and excellent leadership skills. We are looking for someone who is punctual, creative, trustworthy, flexible and organized.
This full-time position would require working in our warehouse in the Miramar Road area of San Diego, California. Local and travel throughout the United states is required. Our typical warehouse hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5:30pm, however event setups and strikes often take place outside of normal business hours as well. Must be available weekdays, nights and weekends as needed. schedule and hours will vary depending on shows booked.
Interested candidates please email us a cover letter and resume for an interview to be setup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise crews at warehouse and onsite
- Lead Prep, install and load out events throughout the United States
- Load and unload trucks
- Maintain product and organization of our warehouse/equipment
- Assist in the creation of scenic pieces
Qualifications and Skills
- Supervisor experience
- Valid Driver's License with a Clean Driving Record
- Experience driving 26' box trucks
- Able to regularly and safely lift 60lbs or more
- Reliable transportation
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, google docs.
- Flexible and comfortable in fast paced constantly changing situations
- Ability to follow complex instructions with precision
- Available nights and weekends as needed
- Event/theatrical Scenic carpentry
- Operating man lifts