My client, a locally known and respected child care provider with 7 centers in Montgomery County, Maryland is looking for a Certified Pre-K Teacher within a Gaithersburg/Rockville area public school.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Degree in early childhood education
• Current Maryland Teacher Certification in Prek or ECE
• Level 5 or 6 child care credential
• At least 2 years teaching experience
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Curriculum implementation, assessment, planning and teaching according to developmentally appropriate practices.
• Behavior and Classroom Management skills.
• Writing lesson plans and newsletters.
• Parent conferences.
• Maintaining health, safety and licensing requirements.
• Familiar with MSDE accreditation standards and EXCELS
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary comparable to Montgomery County school teacher.
Benefits package included.
To be considered immediately, please send your resume and a copy of your Maryland Teacher Certification letter
pre-K Teacher, praxis, early childhood