CAD Designer l / Intern
Since our founding in 1992, our team, of unique personalities, collaboration, and diverse areas of expertise makes the Mildren Design Group a catalyst for creating innovative designs while having fun. We understand our staff is our greatest asset. We are committed to our staff to continue to grow thru mentor-ship, continued learning opportunities, and community involvement to support individual potential and growth. We thrive in designing spaces that create value and building trusted partnership with our staff, consultants, and clients.
Qualities we look for that align with our values:
• Dedicated, passionate team member with emerging problem-solving skills
• Shows an understanding of the value of what MDG does, who we serve, and why
• Supports project team leaders and produce presentations suitable for the team and client
• Works collaboratively with Project Managers and Architects to solve project design challenges
• Assists in preparing architectural drawings, showing internal and external layouts of buildings using preliminary sketches
• Preliminary working knowledge of commonly used programs (AutoCAD or Revit, SketchUp and Bluebeam)
• Preliminary knowledge of documents using spreadsheet software
• Preliminary knowledge of word processing software
• Exhibits general knowledge of current codes and their application
Mildren Design Group offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package. Please reach out to us to start a conversation by emailing your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.
AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Bluebeam