WHO WE ARE: We are Bolt, a Sydney-based tech platform providing smart Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs) and after-sales servicing for commercial and logistics customers. Our fleet is spread across the globe in Australia, the US, and the UK, and we are continuing to expand!
OUR VISION: We are filling the LEV opportunity in last mile delivery. Our goal is to become the world’s largest provider of LEVs and after-sales service for logistics customers.
OUR VALUES: We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
We want to hire people who are passionate about OUR PURPOSE and OUR VALUES. Our Customer is at the heart of our business and a vital component of Operations.
The B2C Sales Lead is responsible for turning leads into successful customers. We have a great lead database of people who have expressed interest in our business - but we need a proven sales “closer” who can turn these leads into our customers. The B2C Sales Lead also is tasked with keeping customers happy and on the road earning.
The B2C Sales Lead role has a direct impact on the success of Bolt Bikes where success is measured by a number of metrics relating to customer conversion and overall customer experience. This role requires you to be passionate about our product, our customers and our purpose. You will need excellent sales skills, customer service, and the interpersonal ability to improve the experience of our individual customers who come from all around the world.
Bolt Bikes is a new business and we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate. If the candidate is successful, there may be full-time and / or other opportunities with the team. The problems you solve and the impact you have will shape how Bolt Bikes operates in the future and how it is perceived in the public eye.
REMOTE | FLEXIBLE POSITION responsible for BOLT BIKES SAN FRANCISCO SALES EXPERIENCE in the following areas:
* Sales conversion - developing and executing best practices for converting our leads into customers
* Actively chase leads to their conclusion, with experience in cold calling techniques
* Develop and improve sales strategies, scripts and lead sources
* Gather and analyze customer feedback to find the highest impact improvements to customer experience
* Continuously identify local user needs when onboarding customers and proactively search for new features
which could improve rider experience
* Customer satisfaction / retention - keeping customers on the road and happy
* Drive public review scores (Google, Facebook, etc) to help drive retention and promoters of the business
* Engage with existing customers to understand where they are in their Bolt journey and what we can do to increase their tenure
* Supporting the execution of retention strategies to increase average tenure
* Experience in customer-facing roles and 1-2 years in sales
* Experience working with a CRM (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce)
* Ability to deliver strong results remotely
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Highly personable
* Empathetic - the ability to connect with and understand the needs of our customers
* Self-starter and radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
* An entrepreneurial attitude. A laser focus on output and finding creative ways to meet goals and improve the experience of our customers
* Experience in gathering feedback and optimizing processes
* Ability to take on initiatives in a constantly-changing work environment
* Solid computer skills, including Google Sheets and Google Docs
* Alignment with Bolt Bikes’ values and purpose
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground-breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
At BOLT BIKES, we offer:
* The chance to be part of an organization in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
* Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
* Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
* The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
sales, tech, internet, b2c, startup