Job Title: AWS Lead Consultant
Location: Herndon, VA
Type of employment: Contract
We are looking for a Strong AWS Developers who worked on real implementations and is quickly productive in a highly dynamic and fast paced Agile environment.
• Minimum 8+ years of experiences in full life cycle application/system development
• Ability to write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Strong AWS development Experience (2-3 years) including AWS Code Pipeline , AWS Lambda, API Gateway, AWS CLI/Yaml/Cloud Formation, AWS Elastic Bean Stalk, AWS SWF (Simple work flow Service), Serverless development
• 6-8 years of programming experience with Java, J2EE, XML, and Web Services
• Experience with Application integrations (SOAP/REST Web Services, Spring, ESB, JMS, File/Data transfers, etc.)
• Familiar with GIT repositories (Bit Bucket) and Agile Methodology/SCRUM/Kanban
• Experience in Angular will be preferred.
• Experience developing in distributed application environments (Database, Transaction Management)
• Experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents, and developing large scale enterprise applications following an Agile execution model
Nice to have:
• AWS Advanced Certifications
• Experience with any ESB technology such as TIBCO BW/BE, Mulesoft etc.
• Experience with Angular 4/5/6 development, Java script
AWS Code Pipeline , AWS Lambda, API