Travel the country...
Work in 4 and 5 diamond hotels...
Operate professional-grade AV equipment in professional environments...
And participate in the growth of a highly-successful company!!
You will earn a percentage of net revenue as well as lucrative benefits including Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Retirement Savings, and cell phone expense reimbursement.
Allegiant Source, LLC is a growing presentation technology company that provides dependable audiovisuals for meetings and events all across the United States (sound systems, projectors/screens, stage lighting, HD video cameras/switching/recording, live streaming, etc.)
Due to the large volume of events booked, we are seeking individuals with AV technical aptitudes that possess a desire to provide excellent customer service.
Essential responsibilities of this position include:
• Set up, operation, and removal of audiovisual equipment at various venues as required by clients
• Assist with pre-production and inventory control
• Learn quickly and grow your skill set on the job!
Required skills and abilities include:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
• No scheduling restrictions (ability to work extended hours, some holidays, weekends, nights – as well as ability to travel out of state as business demands – average travel per event is 5 days out of state – Company pays all expenses and provides per diem)
• Ability to independently lift and move up to twenty pounds on a regular basis, fifty pounds frequently, and one-hundred pounds occasionally
Guaranteed 40 hours of pay per week
Earned personal/vacation time
100% Health Insurance premium covered by company
Health Savings Account with company contribution
SIMPLE-IRA with company contribution
Personal cell phone reimbursement for company use
And lots of on-the-job training!
The best candidates will provide a resume and be able to meet all of the responsibilities, skills, and abilities listed above as well as be able to pass a background check and provide at least three relevant references. Prior audiovisual and/or hospitality experience is a plus.
Please forward resume when responding.
AV Tech, AV, Hotel AV, Audio Visual