Assistant Scheduler- Full-Time
Immediate Hire- Full Time Scheduling Assistant
Scheduling Job Summary:
• Make and receive telephone calls from caregivers and customers.
• Organize and prepare work schedules for caregivers to match customer (client) requirements
• Monitoring and verifying scheduling ERSP software to confirm caregivers shift completion
• Function as a team player and build rapport with caregivers
• Assist with on-calls as needed which includes after hour, weekends and holidays
• Manages task calendar
• Oversee all BUCA cases
• On Call Notes: (when needed)
• Documents schedule changes in notes
• Document call outs, refusal of shifts, and any other changes including explanations as to why caregivers are
unable to make a shift
• Other responsibilities may include basic administrative tasks and daily activities.
• Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate person. Takes messages.
• Preparing Marketing Brochures and other Marketing Materials for the Marketing Department
• Prepare new client folders, marketing folders, and client care note folder
• Assist Director of Operations with mailing invoices and payroll
• Enter all prospects into the system
Job Requirements :
• A minimum of one year of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator in a healthcare/home care setting
• High School Diploma- GED required; Associate Degree preferred
• Ability to multitask
• Work well under stressful situations
• Critical thinker
• Work as a caregiver in case of staffing emergency
Serious Inquiries only--Applicants with a minimum of 1 year SOLID patient/staffing scheduling experience will be considered.