ATMO Architecture seeks a full time employee to join our growing firm. We are a woman millenial-owned firm that currently does about 80% residential and 20% mixed-use and commercial work. Long-term visioning for the firm is focused on implementing academic research on neuroaesthetics into real-world projects, with the goal of creating unique built environments that promote wellness and reduce stress.
We are looking for a highly organized go-getter who can grow with our business. Must have a current driver’s license, vehicle, and ability to drive to sites throughout greater Tacoma.
For more information about our firm, visit ------------
If interested please send a resume and salary requirements to ------------. No calls please.
· Accredited Architectural degree.
· Proficiency in Revit.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
· Experience and proficiency with permitting Residential and Commercial projects in Tacoma and Pierce County.
· Familiarity with Residential and Commercial Building Codes.
· Ability to manage smaller projects and assist on larger ones.
Additional Desired Qualifications
· Photorealistic rendering in Enscape.
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
· Marketing and social media management.
· Website design and editing on Wix.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· As-built measuring and creating 3d models in Revit.
· Code, zoning, and materials research.
· Procuring materials samples.
· Producing schematic, permit, and construction drawing sets.
· Completing energy and lighting forms required for permitting.
· Coordinating with contractor during construction.
· Professional response to clients within 24 business hours via phone or email.
· Answering phones.
Responsible, detail oriented, highly accountable, schedule and budget conscious, possesses a professional level of interpersonal and communication skills, problem solver. Ability to work independently with supervision and as a team with owner and clients.
Architecture, Architect, Intern, Architectural, Junior Architect