The Order of Malta – Federal Association, U.S.A., a Roman Catholic lay religious order and 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in downtown Washington, DC, has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Director as well as other tasks as assigned. He or she will join a small office team supporting an association of over 1,000 members and clergy. This is a full-time entry-level position that reports to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, filing, and related tasks for the Executive Director and Association President
• Answering member inquiries by phone and email
• Special event and meeting support
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven record of excellence in administrative support in a professional office environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
• Demonstrated ability to work independently within a team setting
• Commitment to confidentiality and demonstrating professionalism at all times
• Able to multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
The Order of Malta – Federal Association, U.S.A. office is located two blocks from Farragut North metro station and is accessible by Metrorail and Metrobus.
For more information, please visit xxx-xxx-xxxx
To apply, please send cover letter and resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to: xxx-xxx-xxxx.
1730 M Street, NW, Suite 403, Washington, DC 20036
Entry Level, Full-time, Administrative