We seek to hire talented people and to create an environment that facilitates continued professional growth. The extensive and ongoing work with our founders and collaborators adds an outward-looking, collaborative aspect to the company's culture. This blend of internal and external talent, combined with cutting-edge science and an innovative business model, make us an exceptional place to work.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a receptionist and office administrator and possess excellent communication skills and providing impeccable customer service to guests, vendors and callers. Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to quickly shift and manage multiple projects and priorities. This role requires a proactive approach to providing consistent, professional office support. This person in this role is committed to follow-through on all assignments and tasks and is knowledgeable about administrative procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors in a professional and courteous manner)
• Check Company Voicemail and route calls to appropriate individuals
• Administrative duties including: filing, printing, faxing, copying, scanning, shredding, processing expense reports, ordering and managing kitchen and office supplies
• Travel arrangements for non-management team members
• Maintaining and stocking the kitchen daily (including cleaning the fridge, cleaning the coffee maker, putting water, juice, and soda into the refrigerator, etc.)
• Maintaining and stocking the office supply room, ordering supplies as needed
• Setting up new employee badges
• Picking up the mail daily and distributing it to employees
• Creating shipping labels for the team
• Signing for packages, unboxing packages, putting away materials
• Fulfilling requests from employees for assistance as needed
• Manage calendars for conference rooms; set up conference calls and GoToMeeting
• Coordinate outside guest seminars and meetings; including but not limited to room set-up
• Organize and manage catering including weekly Company Lunch
• Assist with planning and set up of weekly company socials & company events
• Assist HR team with coordinating candidate visits, booking candidate travel and lunches
• Coordinate the purchase and maintenance of office equipment
• Coordinate with building maintenance staff and service vendors
• Maintain templates and forms
• Ensure that all shared work spaces are well maintained and maintain general office tidiness
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and other projects as needed
• Other ad-hoc projects as needed
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors Degree
• 3 or more years working in an administrative support role, outward facing
• Highly organized, energetic, hands-on individual with demonstrated capabilities in administrative functions
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Written and verbal fluency in English.
• Forward thinking and positive attitude and understands the value of a team approach.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.