Gravitec's Administrative Team is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant for our facility located in Poulsbo, WA. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented and possesses strong interpersonal and customer service skills. As an Administrative Assistant you will assist multiple departments with such duties as answering phones, composing and typing routine letters or reports, arranging internal meetings, and will work on special projects as assigned.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients' fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
• Creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
• Answering multi-line phone system in the absence of or in addition to the receptionist.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Assisting in the Print Room
• Data entry
• Acting as receptionist as needed (30 min daily to provide relief for lunch period).
• Provide departmental support company wide.
• One year minimum experience in an administrative role.
• Willingness to learn.
• Must have outstanding verbal and written communication.
• Must have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be able to pass drug screening.
Other helpful Experience
• Technical writing experience.
• CRM/ERP software experience.
• Hourly Rate commensurate with experience.
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• PTO and Paid Holidays.
• Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
administrative, communication, answering phones, customer service