Admin Assistant / Social Media Assistant
• Focus: Help with Social media platforms(Facebook, Instagram, Google Business, Wordpress Blog, YouTube). (example: posting new stuff, correcting hours when applied, responding to customers that left comments and/or bad reviews)
• Focus: Police the Tasting room every day in the morning to see if servers followed Opening/Closing procedures correctly…Provide any finding to Management so management can write the servers up if necessary.
• Focus: Provide touring for customers when requested by customers.
• Focus: Generating video contents to train server how to do things well, to up sell, and to sell more wine club subscriptions. Contents are already available; you only need to work with management to turn them into videos for our Private Youtube Channel.
• Focus: Events. Come up wording to post on Social media platforms for events. (ex: Mother's Day, 4th of July, Friday night live entertainment...)
• Focus: Be the backup server as needed, is allowed to receive tips but only if requested to by Management.
• Temporary: Help management with office admin assistant responsibilities when requested.
Work Schedule: you need to work the 1st and 3rd Saturday for 1st half of the open day.
You will also need to fill in on weekend and holidays as needed.
Job Type: Full-time / Part Time
part time, full time, social media, a