Seeking a full-time detail-oriented professional to process full cycle accounting tasks as well as administrative office duties for an established property management firm in Portland.
Minimum of two years property management experience and two years general accounting experience required. Must have strong computer proficiency including MS Office platform, excellent communication and writing skills, and be a detail-oriented individual who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Full cycle monthly Financial Statement Preparation
• Accounts Receivables and Payables
• Security Deposit Processing
• Bank Reconciliations
• Vendor Insurance and License oversight
• Clerical and Administrative Support
• Maintenance of Office Files
• Office Supply Orders
• Insurance Tracking
• Projects as Directed
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum of 2 years property management
• Minimum of 2 years general accounting experience
• Experience with Appfolio helpful, but not required
• Professional written and oral communication skills
• MS Office competency
• Ability to prioritize tasks and attention to detail
• Highly organized
Work Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. Compensation includes comprehensive Benefit Package offering health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, retirement plan and matching. Competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience.