6 Degrees is a public relations firm specializing in serving the life sciences industry. Our clients range from emerging publicly traded biotech and pharmaceutical companies to VC-funded startups and global organizations, including one of the world’s leading providers of executive education. For more information about 6 Degrees, please visit xxx-xxx-xxxx.
We are seeking an account coordinator to assist in the daily management of client projects. Please note that this is a work-remote position.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or a related field
• 1-2 years of prior work experience, preferably in public relations or communications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
• Proficient in digital / social media
• Organized and detail-oriented
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creating and maintaining media lists
• Developing media coverage reports
• Maintaining client project trackers
• Preparing materials for weekly update meetings
• Compiling briefing documents for media interviews
• Researching media outlets, industry conferences, corporate recognition opportunities and prospective clients
• Coordinating the distribution of news releases
• Assisting in the maintenance of clients’ social media properties
• Helping draft and edit materials such as news releases and web site content
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a resume and cover note to Annie Starr, Chief Operating Officer: xxx-xxx-xxxx.
PR, public relations