A progressive Southern California Managed Care company is looking for a full time, bi-Lingual (Spanish Speaking) Registered Nurse with experience in the California Workers’ Compensation industry. The qualified candidate must have the ability to respond immediately to calls from the Medical Provider, Client and the Injured Worker to assist in the Injured Worker’s medical care. The Registered Nurse will prepare reports, prepare invoices for monthly billing, interact with the pertinent parties and follow the case to the conclusion of the requested Nurse Case Management services.
• Must be a licensed RN in the State of California.
• Must have a working knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience in California Workers’ Compensation.
• Have the basic understanding to identify immediate treatment plans consistent with the severity of injuries.
• Must be available during the designated work shift.
• Ability to follow pre-established medical protocols.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be bi-lingual (Spanish).
The Registered Nurse will not be expected to perform outside the scope of their experience as there is a physician back up.
The salary will be determined based on experience.
Immediate full-time employment
Remote, Registered Nurse, Workers Compensation