???? ABOUT US
School of Bots is the trusted chatbot resource for thousands of marketers & entrepreneurs around the globe.
We’re creating education for an industry that is in its infancy, but growing faster than any preceding communication tech. “Chatbot” platforms we teach or plan to teach include Facebook Messenger, SMS, WhatsApp, Instagram, and iMessage. We educate on how to use these platforms to create value for businesses with 3 main use cases: marketing, sales, and operations.
All of our education is backed by our 3+ years of experience as a marketing agency that solely provides chatbot services. We’ve worked with 100+ brands, including Mindvalley, Social Media Examiner, Matthew Hussey, and DigitalMarketer.
We sell DIY online training, out-of-the-box templates, team training and consulting, and will soon be launching a few other products. Our main training program called The Chatbot Agency Accelerator consists of online and live video trainings, tons of document resources, and monthly events that help marketers and business owners use chatbots for B2C or B2B businesses.
???? WHY WORK AT SCHOOL OF BOTS?
1. Produce content that adds value to people’s lives
2. Learn marketing and business skills that will help you in future ventures
3. Learn what it takes to build and sell a company for $10M+
4. Understand how to use systems and processes to scale a business
5. Be part of a passionate, fun, ambitious team
6. Gain the credibility and experience of heading a reputable brand’s whole content system
???? YOUR FUTURE ROLE
As the Creative Director and Content Manager for School of Bots, you’ll be a pivotal part of our growing marketing team, helping us create content on all social platforms. This is one of the most important roles at our company.
We’ll train you for 1-3 months, depending on how quickly you’re able to take over the content system. During your training period, pay will be between $1,500 - 3,000 per month depending on your previous experience and skill level.
???? Once you’re able to take over the content system, pay will be between $40,000 - 80,000 per year.
We’d like you to start before or by January 1, 2020.
● Plan, manage, repurpose and distribute our daily content system (social media, podcast, etc.)
● Brainstorming new innovative content campaigns
● Work closely with CEO and CMO to build content strategy from the ground up
● Help create and manage our brand voice
???? Must Haves:
● You understand the content creation process on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube
● Experience creating daily social content for a brand
● Excellent communication skills
● Can come in to our office in Irvine, California a few days a week
● Willingness to learn the applied psychology we use in our marketing
We look forward to hearing from you! :)
???? Please apply here: forms.gle/n3MRq3Py2EFRSC4R6
If you have any questions please email Natasha, our CMO, at ------------.
Social Media, Content, Marketing, Creator, Creative Director, Marketer, Facebook, Instagram, SMMA