KiDsGyM USA Inc. is looking for athletic individuals to help teach preschool and after school gymnastics themed classes using the Power of Movement or Flippin’ For Life program curriculum, at pre-designated rec centers and/or schools. We are looking for fun, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivating individuals that enjoy working with children. We seek to contract with those who have the desire to provide a safe, fun, educational environment for children ages 3 and up. Individual must be coachable with the ability to be trained using the KiDsGyM USA methodology.
No experience is required. Training is on the job. -
* A minimum of 1-year experience in gymnastics is a plus* Reliable transportation is a plus, as Coaches may need to travel to any of our locations throughout Atlanta. Previous experience working with children is a plus. Athleticism is a must!
Classes are offered Monday through Saturday.
An individual has the opportunity to gain hands on experience in:
• Child psychology
• Early child and adolescent development
• Behavioral management
• Gymnastic instruction
Salary depends upon verifiable education and work experience. Other benefits include:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule ideal for students or parents
- Long Term Opportunities and Training
- Part Time Coaches are our first consideration for Full Time employment
KiDsGyM USA® is a non-profit organization that specializes in “making fitness fun” using gymnastics. The sport of gymnastics provides fundamental training for any and all sports for boys and girls ages 12 months thru 21 years.
Individuals will learn to instruct gymnastics / motor development classes for children of varied ages. Instructors will be expected to communicate with children, parents and teachers; participate in events when necessary. Some Administrative duties will be included.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
This is more than a "job"!