We all can agree that sales is the greatest profession in the world because you truly can make what you are worth. Just because you enjoy sales, doesn't mean you've found the right product or company to sell for.
Most people are looking for a change in their sales career for one of the following reasons:
1. Your current company isn't giving you opportunities for advancement or long term benefits.
2. You're currently not making what you want to be making financially.
3. You're not able to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Which one is it for you?
At Bright Shield Security, we can help you check all three of these boxes!
1. Reps earn great commissions plus residual pay. You work hard to hunt and find new business. You should receive benefits on the front end but also benefit long term. As long as a customer stays with Bright Shield Security, you will be paid residual each month. Also, we are a young but growing quickly with lots of room for advancement. If you prove yourself, management and growth opportunities will be made available.
2. Reps have unlimited earning potential. Your hard work deserves to be rewarded, not discouraged. Average reps sell 1 new account per day with our program which translates to $150,000 annual pay which doesn't even include the residual you will also be paid on your accounts. Also, if you are a top producer, your income can exceed $200,000 in your first year. You truly have control over your earnings.
3. Reps have a great work/life balance. To help keep you energized and motivated, we offer flexible work arrangements. Plan on 35-40 hours per week.
We know this job is not for everyone. We are looking for a very specific type of individual. Successful reps will be motivated and driven. They are positive and think big. If this fits your description and if you are looking to take your career in a new direction or continue your path in sales, this is the place for you.
Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, networking, door to door, emailing, or scheduling meetings in person.
Form new relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
Job Skills & Qualifications
' Three or more years of experience in sales or customer service
' Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field
' Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally
' Friendly and personable with others
Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
sales, sales manager, sales rep