Social Power Hour is national event production and marketing company specializing in food and beverage events. We are growing quickly, and need help with administrative tasks.
Our administrative assistant will start on a part-time contractor (1099) basis with potential to grow into a full-time position. The position is remote/work from anywhere with flexible scheduling, but we do want a regular schedule and require responses within 24 hours.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP. In order for this person to be successful, we are looking for an independent, self-starter who is highly organized. We live in Google Drive.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1) Research and coordinate details with event venues, coordinate events calendar
2) Manage the CEO's schedule/appointments and assist with the other team's schedule for group conference calls/event kick off calls
3) Update run of show, competitor rules files
4) Manage product orders and travel details, as needed
5) Updating contracts and invoicing, as needed
6) Track and manage expense reports
7) Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
1) Bachelor's degree preferred
2) 1-2 years experience in similar role
3) Knowledge of events/marketing
4) Proficient in Google Drive (Word/Sheets/Slides)
5) Familiar with Adobe Sign/Quickbooks or similar
6) Independent/Self Starter
7) Must be able to work some normal business hours to connect with vendors/partners via phone as needed
Please apply to careers @ xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Administrative Assistant, office assistant, marketing assistant, event assistant