Seeking job in Public Relations field
SUMMARY Professional in public relations and advertising field. Utilizing skills in
AP Style, media relations, copywriting and leadership. Specializing in crisis communication and social media campaigns.
EDUCATION University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL
Bachelor of Arts – Advertising and Public Relations
EXPERIENCE Steak n’ Shake (Full-Time) January 2014 – Present
Manager & Restaurant Training Specialist
• Manage 50 employees in the restaurant, along with 2-4 managers-in-training.
• Coordinate and conduct training of managers-in-training and new employees.
• Coordinate with District Managers on managers-in-training progress.
• Manage food cost and labor cost to stay below company standard.
Orlando Day Nursery
Development Coordinator March 2018 – June 2018
• Assisted in organizing and planning of the 2018 All4Kids Gala netting over $19,000.
• Created and developed all sponsorship and marketing materials including press releases, social media plans, and program for the event.
• Contacted vendors and donors for potential auction items and table sponsorship.
• Managed over $15,000 in auction items and $12,000 in table sponsorships.
IZEA Inc. January 2016 – June 2017
Curation Specialist Employee May 2016 – June 2017
• Research influencers added to IZEAx system, filter influencers’ social media profiles in order to place them into correct verticals for Client Development Team to use on campaigns.
• Assisted in making sure all Twitter, Facebook. Instagram, LinkedIn and Blog accounts were maintained to IZEA standards.
Client Development Intern January 2016 – May 2016
• Created specific campaign proposals and campaign performance insights with Client Development team for clients to show campaign progress and then how campaign goals were met.
• Created influencer lists and assist in venting influencers for specific campaigns.
Hope and Help Center of Central Florida, Inc. May 2015 – October 2016
• Assisted in organizing and planning of the Headdress Ball 2015 and 2016 raising over $385,000 in profit.
• Created marketing and sales materials for the Headdress Ball 2015 and 2016.
• Coordinated donations of $37, 600 and managed silent auction items at the Headdress Ball 2015.
CERTIFICATES Certificate in Principles of Public Relations
marketing, events, planing, public relations, advertising, pr