Ashley Stamatis Irvine, CA 92620 |
Outside Sales & Account Management
Driving new business revenue, customer satisfaction and retention, and profitability for a high-growth company in a highly-competitive market.
Self-motivated, results-driven professional with repeated success maximizing customer acquisition and retention through persistent outbound prospecting, efficient sales cycle management, and the provision of exceptional customer service. Seasoned prospector, presenter, and negotiator; able to cultivate vital client partnerships that continually enhance networks, and new business revenue generation. Software proficiency includes Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Base CRM, etc.; proven ability to quickly master new concepts and technologies with minimal training.
Areas of Expertise
• Consultative & Solution Selling
• Account Management & Growth
• Prospecting & New Business Generation • Event Planning & Coordinating
• Contract Negotiations
• Customer Satisfaction & Retention
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE & ACCOUNT MANAGER, February 2013 to Present
Optima Cotton Wear, Anaheim, CA
Identify and engage with prospective clients through outbound prospecting, qualification of inbound leads, and networking at industry events and trade shows to secure contracts with new clothing manufacturers, printers, and leading apparel brands. Simultaneously contribute to the timely publishing of corporate website updates, and efficient production of marketing collateral.
• Aggressively pursue sales targets resulting in the achievement of an average of 113% of annual new business revenue goals to date, and the expansion of the territory from 40 to 150 accounts.
• Generated $4.6M in 2015, $5.9M in 2016 and $6.3 in 2017.
• Produced a running customer retention rate of 89% by assisting with the efficient planning and coordination of product delivery routes to expedite order fulfillment.
• Played a key role in the planning and successful execution of numerous trade shows and conventions from 2014 through 2017, which boosted lead generation efforts.
• Acquired several strategic accounts including Disney, Warner Music Group, and Hot Topic.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & EVENTS COORDINATOR, March 2012 to February 2013
Optima Cotton Wear, Anaheim, CA
Provided executive-level support to the General Manager and the sales team while concurrently assisting with all aspects of event organization including travel and logistics coordination.
• General Administrative Duties: Creating emails and correspondence, filing, data entry, managing phone calls, travel and calendar schedule details.
• Prepared presentations, administrative/financial reports and materials for sales team and committee meetings, as well as companywide events.
• Designed the company booth for the ISS Long Beach Tradeshow (first attendance in 10 years), which garnered over 33k attendees, and acquired 15 new customers.
• Conceptualized and implemented a new modernized theme for the corporate website, marketing collateral, and tradeshow presentation to appeal to a younger audience.
Registered Orthodontic Assistant (2007 to 2012) ▪ Dr. Kawata Orthodontics, Corona, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (2012)
California Baptist University, Riverside, CA
Registered Dental Assistant Certificate (2007)
Bryman College, Rancho Cucamonga, CA