SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN, ATLANTA, GA 09/2012 – 12/2016
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) on both Mac and PC platforms
• Progressive knowledge of garment construction, draping, and pattern development (hand drafting and Gerber Accumark)
• Resourceful with fashion illustration, textile exploration, surface design, and trend analysis
SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN, ATLANTA, GA 04/2017 – 05/2017
• Technical Sewing Specialist (Temporary)
Assisted graduating seniors and graduate students with their final/thesis collection.
Provided an additional resource of garment construction and fine hand finishing as well as pattern development
SCAD FASHION SHOW 2016, SAVANNAH, GA 05/2016
Worked with the lead stylist and assisted in garment preparation prior to and during the event. Successfully achieved working as a team member to dress several models in a fast-paced environment.
TEEN EXPRESSIONS INC., STOCKBRIDGE, GA 02/2012 - 11/2014
• Design Department Mentor
Supported high school students through the fundamentals of design development. Trained essential sewing and patternmaking skills.
Appointed as an assistant stylist in several of its bi-annual fashion shows.