Organized college student!
Dedicated and hard working student at Eugene Lang College at the New School University in New York City. Currently majoring in Sociology and Creative Writing. Has a strong grasp on writing, and grammar, and has a passion for social work.
Volunteer Intern at the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles, California - May 2017-August 2017
• Attended lectures by museum researchers, and Holocaust survivors.
• Worked in booths around the museum floor to intro visitors to museum exhibitions, and to organize where tours would go during their visit.
Writing Center Tutor At Lewis & Clark College Writing Center in Portland, Oregon – Sept 2016- May 2017
• Helped students from school rework essays, essay ideas, and cleaning up grammar.
• Worked with a supervisor to help students revise, and make the best of the work, and resources.
• Worked continuously with a few students for the academic semesters to help improve writing, and critical thinking skills.
Camp Counselor at UCLA Summer Camps in Los Angeles, California – June 2016-August 2016
• Made daily and weekly schedules for camp groups with children ages 4 to 12 years old.
• Worked with other counselors, CITS, and coordinators to make the children would be a in a safe, but fun environment.
• Led arts and crafts classes for kids which involved instructing children on how
Secretary/Assistant at Cornet Enterprises in Los Angeles, California – June 2015-Aug 2015
• Set up meetings between employer, and business partners.
• Created schedules, and preformed daily tasks like answering phones, writing emails, and picking up and dropping off files.
Harvard-Westlake, Los Angeles, California
Graduated – 2015
Lewis & Clark College, Portland, Oregon
August 2015 – May 2017
Eugene Lang College – The New School
August 2017- May 2019
Lewis & Clark College Writing Center, Portland, Oregon
Writing Tutor September 2016- May 2017
Helped students in all years (freshman through senior) to edit essays, and develop ideas for their essays.
Cornet Enterprises, Beverly Hills, California
Secretary July 2015 - August 2015
Worked with another secretary organizing schedules, setting meetings, sending and picking up mail.
Forever 21, Portland, Oregon
Worked in stock room moving boxes, and organizing merchandise in and around the store. Helped customers find sizes, and worked at the register when possible.
UCLA Summer Camps, Los Angeles, California
CIT June 2014 - August 2014;
Worked with children, and other CITs and counselors to create a safe, and functioning camp environment.
Counselor: June 2016-August 2016
Supervised CITs, and groups of 15-30 children daily. Created schedules, and organized events for children with ages ranging from 4-15.
Museum of Tolerance, Los Angeles, California
Intern, June 2017-August 2017
Attended lectures, typed meeting transcripts, and occasionally gave tours of the museum to visiting groups.
Student, Tutor, Writing, Intern