Highly motivated and dedicated to delivering the highest quality work through creative problem solving and innovative sustainable solutions.
FEB 2017– DATE
TILLES AUDIENCE SERVICES, TILLES CENTER FOR PERFORMING ARTS
• Greeted patrons entering the concert hall to ascertain what each needed.
• Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing, and administrative teams on a daily basis.
• Served as main liaison between patrons and management team.
• Communicated with patrons about seat availability, future performances, and special needs.
FEB 2016 – AUGUST 2016
ENVIRONMENTAL INTERN, KENYA MARITIME AUTHORITY
• Researched oil spill response reports, compiled data and made action recommendations based on findings.
• Analyzed company Environmental Impact Assessment Reports to determine the most environmentally-friendly and cost-effective waste reduction, recycling and disposal options.
• Created an informative outreach program dedicated to recycling and plastic reduction for three public beaches.
• Conducted ship inspection to ensure maritime safety.
MAY 2018 MS ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY, LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY Graduated with 3.6 GPA. Honors Society for Sustainability. Excellence award.
AUGUST 2014 BS ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI
Graduated with second-class honors, upper division.
• Quick learner • Efficient and detail oriented
• Team Player • MS Windows proficient
Available upon request