Creative Multimedia Director
New York, NY
Technical skills: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Microsoft Office Suite, Divi 3.0, WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
Equipment skills: Nikon D5200, Eiki 16mm film Projector, Olympus LS, 100 Multi Track PCM Recorder, Bolex 16mm film camera, Canon Rebel T5i, Sony NX-5 3CMOS, RODE shotgun microphone, omnidirectional Sennheiser microphone.
YouTube Channel: xxx-xxx-xxxx
International Culture Lab – New York, NY – Freelance Videographer 03/2018 – Present
- Filmed and edited a 20 minute short documentary on the Coney Island Ritual Cabaret Festival and 11 individual performance videos,
- Worked closely with assistant at event and during post-production.
Ben & Jerry’s – New York, NY – Training 02/2018
- Trained for two days in general store procedures – such as scooping ice cream, making waffle cones, weighing ice cream, serving customers and keeping area clean.
- Turned down from position due to overstaffing and lack of business.
Manhattan Youth – New York, NY – Teaching Assistant 10/2017 – 01/2018
Assisting with various afterschool activities at East Side Middle School
- Worked with middle school students in programs such as filmmaking, theater, Lego robotics, graphic design, stagecraft, cooking, study lab, stop motion animation and music production.
- Primary roles included taking attendance, taking students to activities and dismissal, and working directly with students in programs related to my expertise, particularly filmmaking and graphic design.
Embodied Arts Tribe - Olympia, WA – Artist Assistant 12/2015 - Present
Dance theater group at the Evergreen State College, coordinated by Ivan Espinosa.
- Conceptualized promotional print material for dance performances using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Further developed promotional video material through the filming and editing of performances.
Metro Dezign – New York, NY –Web Designer 07/2017 - Present
- Founded independent business offering web design, graphic design, photography and video production services.
- Conceptualize client’s brand image using Adobe Creative Suite to design print and digital campaigns
Adorama Cameras – New York, NY – Website Maintainer and Assistant 02/2017 – 08/2017
- Updating item descriptions and accessories on the Adorama website using the IBM AS400 software.
- Accumulated knowledge of various camera equipment, accessories, laptops, and other devices.
- Sending out quote emails to customers with trade-in requests for used equipment
- Updating spreadsheets with customer and sales information
Guest Chef Catering - Peekskill, NY - Server 07/2016
- Provided guests with exceptional customer service by utilizing strong interpersonal skills, providing them with knowledgeable food and drink recommendations, and addressing disputes in a courteous manner.
Glaser Organic Farms - Miami, FL - Ice Cream Server 07/2015
Organic farmer’s market located in Coconut Grove, serving raw vegan food and fresh produce.
Provided customers with top-notch customer service by processing orders in a professional and courteous manner
Provided thorough and knowledgeable training for new employees.
Interests: Videography, Web/Graphic Design
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
The Evergreen State College – Olympia, WA - BA in Videography Transferred after 54 credits
• Mediaworks: Representing Power & Difference - 16 Credit multimedia class designed to provide a thorough knowledge of film, both technically and academically, and how the media represents the social environment.
• Madness and Creativity - 16 credit class exploring the relationship between human psychology and the creative imagination represented in film.
Manhattan Neighborhood Network – New York, NY – Certified Producer 02/2017 – 04/2017
Related Coursework: field production, cinematography and video editing.
Related Projects: “El Barrio Life” short film about the El Barrio (East Harlem) neighborhood.
web design, video editing, premiere, wordpress, graphic design, multimedia, filmmaking