Marketing, Social media, PR & Journalism Internships
Do you really want to change the world and help save millions of lives, all while helping to build the next mega-unicorn startup? Did we mention winning the Nobel Peace Prize…
InvestAcure, is a Wall Street-based FinTech startup working to transform the way lifesaving cures are developed by transitioning ownership of drug companies spearheading research from profit-motivated investors, to millions of spare change investors committed to enabling science-driven research for a cure. Think, Acorns for a cure.
We have a few full-time Marketing, Social media, PR & Journalism internship positions available at our Wall Street office.
At end of the summer internship, you may be offered a full or part-time paid position with stock options as part of our founding team.
You will work side by side with our founding team in:
- Creating and curating engaging, relevant and goal-driven articles, videos and posts as content for social platforms and website blogs/newsletters
- Building Influencer Database and building relationships with influencers by interacting with them through social platforms
- Drive PR efforts by identifying and pitching content to influential bloggers and journalist
- Help conduct focus groups and market research and brand building campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writer with an eye for communicating complex ideas through simple and informative content
- Analytical, articulate, inquisitive, and insightful
- Receptive to peer review, able to work collaboratively
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work productively without supervision
- Excellent communication: Great writing, verbal and editing skills
- Organization: Extremely organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities, very detail-oriented
- Critical Thinking: Can “connect the dots” from one area of the business to another.
- Great attitude and “no task too small” mentality
- As our first target disease is Alzheimer’s disease, interest or background in Neuroscience or personal involvement with those impacted is a plus.
- Experience with fashion and jewelry design is a plus.
- Experience with YouTube video creation and proven viral traction is a plus.
To apply please send us your resume to: xxx-xxx-xxxx
For more background on our vision please read: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Marketing, PR, Journalism, Social media