Royist is an international boutique concierge offering lifestyle management services and an enviable luxury publication through its online platform.
We are looking for a diligent intern with a strong interest in the luxury industry to create enticing content, and help promote our brand to our wider audience. Through this internship, you will establish your personal identity and reputation, as well as, build your writing portfolio.
A journalism internship at Royist is a highly sought-after position and will prove to be a valuable reference for your CV and your development as a professional journalist. We try to be flexible with our interns so are happy to schedule working hours in a way that accommodates the students’ other activities, jobs, or studies.
Candidates will be able to choose an area of focus that suits their editorial aspirations and are able to choose from topics such as arts, automobiles, yachting, jets, haute couture/fashion, horology, travel, real estate etc.
• Create new content for our website on a daily basis
• Help compile press kit and sales/investor deck materials
• Write press releases with professional voice
• Check in with supervisors often with sufficient updates
• Keep an organized calendar
• Function as a company ambassador at networking events
• Meet with Head of Content bi-weekly to discuss assignments
• Excellent professional writing and communication skills
• Able to write thoughtful pieces about venues, fashion, trends, destinations, and the global luxury industry
• Able to meet deadlines
• Able to think critically and creatively
• Works well in teams
• Be proactive and able to handle multiple projects at once
• Positive attitude
• Basic wordpress knowledge
- Hands on experience on real life projects from the beginning of the internship.
- Work directly with our company's leadership team.
editorial Internship journalism luxury Internship luxury journalism luxury lifestyle marketing publi