Caldwell University, Caldwell, New Jersey
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Global Business Concentration and minor in Communications May 2017
Relevant Coursework: Video Editing, TV production, Digital Filmmaking, Marketing
Cumulative GPA: 3.88 – Magna Cum Laude
Essex County College, Newark, New Jersey
Associate of Science in Business Administration and Management May 2015
Cumulative GPA: 3.97 - Summa Cum Laude
University of Buea, Cameroon
Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Mass Communication December 2012
Relevant Coursework: Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
Pink October, Newark, NJ Aug. 2014 – Dec. 2014
Assisted the director in the casting, rewriting, and shooting of the movie.
Managed the production schedule for the casting and shooting days.
Documented the behind-the-scenes of the shooting (with photos and videos), as a supplement to the short movie.
Harlan Media LLC, Newark, NJ June 2014 – Aug. 2014
Video Journalism Apprentice
● Developed the script for a promotional video, which reflects Harlan Media’s mission and business principles.
● Partnered with the CEO of Cobblestone Records, in Newark, to shoot various footage of Newark as part of the promotional video project.
● Using Final Cut X, I coordinated, directed and edited a promotional video for Harlan Media.
● Worked to improve my writing skills through numerous marketing writing assignments and web content.
Media Plus Marketing Communications Agency, Douala, Cameroon July 2010 – Sept. 2010
● Conceptualized and drafted editorials for digital and print marketing materials for acquisition and mass email campaigns.
● Managed social media activity on various portals including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
● Utilized analytics and industry research to drive marketing campaign ideas.
Blog, Newark, NJ Jan. 2013 – Present
● Creates a substantial international readership through movies review and socio-economical posts.
● Created new sections on the blog focused on book reviews and African movies reviews.
Film Production Club, Caldwell, NJ October 2016 – May 2017
Wrote and produced a short movie.
Organized a talent show with club members serving as camerapersons, editors and directors.
Produced and directed talk shows in the school’s TV studio
International Student Society, Newark, NJ July 2014 – July 2014
● Organized the International Student Day at Essex County College.
● Fundraised for bake sale with the help of fellow club members that were put under my supervision.
● Organized several trips to New York and Washington DC.
● Coordinated and executes the activities/events of the school year
● Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), WordPress, Adobe Suite (Audition, Photoshop, Premiere), Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X
● Interests: Traveling, Reading, Watching Movies
● Languages: French, German.
• Portfolio: ------------
editing, commercial, video production, Tv production, Marketing, corporate