FEHZAN Sadri Wala
Objective: Pursue career in the “Technology Sector” that helps me to strengthen my core development skills
1. Project Description: Developed a music application in android
• Designed and developed a feature in which a person can able to search for the music stations related to the favorite singers
• Also developed a feature where people can buy the songs from the google music
Language, Environment and tools: Java, Android, android studio
2. Project Description: testing of the Course Management system
• Performance testing which determine the performance of the software.
• System testing to test whether the student can able to view the pay fees, details and courses in the software.
• GUI testing of the GUIs in the system.
Languages, Environment and tools: Selenium IDE, Gatling, UFT
Other Project Works:
2013 Durable Medical Equipment, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Product Quality Analyst
• Worked on back-end as well as listing and uploading the details of medical products.
• Used MS Excel for pricing of medical equipment.
• Volunteered at the TEDxNJIT event held at NJIT.
• Volunteered at the Career Fair held at NJIT.
• Volunteered on the NJIT Research Day.
• Graduate Student Association NJIT
• Sanskar NJIT
Platforms Eclipse, Android SDK, Netbeans
Web tools and Databases HTML, XML, SQLyog,
Operating Systems and Servers Windows
Education: M.S: Software Engineering, NJIT, Graduation May 2017(Expected) GPA:- 3.07
B. Tech: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan