Bachelor of Arts in English: Concentration in Creative Writing Mercyhurst University, Erie, PA Minor in Art May, 2017, 3.1 GPA
Spring Semester 2017, Mercyhurst, Dungarvan, Ireland
Environmental Literature, Research & Writing, Literary Criticism & Theory, Typographic Foundations, Creative Writing
Freelance Illustrator May 2017 — present • Freelance illustration work for upcoming children’s book series Trek, the Black-Eared Dalmatian.
Society for The Protection of New Hampshire Forests (SPNHF) June 2016 – August 2016 Student Intern, Concord NH
• Basic office work - uploaded articles and photos.
• Went on at least eight hikes throughout New Hampshire such as Morse Preserve in Alton, NH, and wrote about
my experiences. An article on the latter was published.
North Country Office, Congresswomen Annie Kuster June 2015 – August 2015 Student Intern, Littleton, NH
• Compiled contact information and locations of 60 organizations in North Country and inputted information into a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to assist with contacting potential political allies.
• Attended local planning board meetings and an art gallery opening to learn about information regarding local towns and the changes to improve community safety.
• Visited Service Link to analyze the community centers and learn about outreach efforts for the community mem- bers.
Hannaford’s Supermarket May 2014 – August 2014 Store Clerk, Conway, NH
• Assisted with preparing baked goods such as garlic bread or muffins for the bakery
• Maintained cleanliness of working area by sweeping floors and cleaning counters.
• Stocked bread and other baked goods on bakery shelves, and assisted customers with any questions
• “Pssst! The Time is Ripe at the Morse Preserve in Alton” LUMEN, Mercyhurst University, Erie, PA
• “The Boredom Of Johnny C”
July 2016 April 2016
Google Docs, Google Slides, Pages, Photoshop, Adobe, InDesign, Adobe DreamWeaver, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Macintosh OSX Version