Visionary Access • New York, NY • May 2017-Present
Visionary is a trust network of private and institutional investors, businesses, and experts. Visionary offers a wide range of expert mentoring, advisory and consulting services and solutions to organizations across all industries.
• Initiated and implemented software to improve communication and work efficiency company-wide.
• Attend trade and entrepreneur exhibits in various industries to network with startup companies and investors.
• Researched, identified, and qualified investors for clients based on investment needs using Salesforce CRM and communication tools.
• Revised companies process manuals and documents including Non-disclosure and company agreements.
• Assisted senior executives by drafting multimillion dollar deal proposals between investors and clients.
• Facilitated meetings with investors and Visionary clients to identify synergy, discuss potential business relationships, and nurture company growth through strategic business development and financing.
• Conducted financial analysis on Visionary’s clients to better streamline investment deals.
Environmental Science Corporation • Nashville, TN • May 2013-June 2017
One of the environmental industry’s leading companies, conducts an analysis of water and Fortune 500 companies’ products/processes, committed to sustainability and being “Your Lab of Choice”.
Prepares results by conducting on average 200 samples on water-based and soil samples through different chemical methods. Revise semi-annually 20 Standard Operating Procedures of Wetlab department. Regulate weekly maintenance checks on 15 operated equipment used for production. Oversee a yearly budget of $300,000 on supplies and equipment.
• Secured 6 different equipment/instruments that were demoed and purchased, which improved production by 60 percent on analysis of specific methods.
• Created and executed a cross-training retention program that improved 10 employees production efficiency and reduced department operating costs by 30 percent.
• Teamed with Quality Assurance/Control Director in supervising employee method accreditation quarterly for the past three years which reduced department turnover by 20 percent.
• Ensured analysis of 26 environmental methodologies in all 50 states by exceeding external and internal audit requirements conducted by EPA, OSHA, and United States Department of Defense.
• Improved processes results by conducting research and development studies which 10 were approved for implementation by senior management.
• Incorporated a rewards program for employees who met their deadlines with satisfactory work, resulted in increasing department profitability by 50 percent.
Master’s in Business Administration in Executive Management.
Bethel University • Mckenzie TN • 2015-2017 GPA: 3.9
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with a Bio-Molecular Concentration
Tennessee Technological University • Cookeville TN • 2008-2013
Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office • Aspen Hysys • Mathcad • Matlab • Labview • Html/CSS • SalesForce
Engineering, Venture Capital, Private Equity